This article explains how to create and manage your tags in TheyDo. Need a template to get you started? Then start with our free to download Taxonomy template.
Note: Only admins can create tags.
Managing tags from your settings
To set up tags, do the following:
- Go to preferences by clicking on the cogwheel in the bottom left corner.
- Click on ‘taxonomy’ in the sidebar menu.
- Select the tag category you want to edit.
- Here you can edit all customizable tags in TheyDo from one place.
What is the different bewteen micro & macro journeys and how to use them to manage your CX effectively.
Tip: When setting up tags, involve the people who are (or will be) using TheyDo. This makes sure that you create tags that help your teams create the overview they need.
From the Taxonomy overview, hover over any tag to show the various options for modifying them.
Editing options include:
- Edit tags: Change the name of a tag.
- Remove tags: Remove a tag
- Merge tags: Merge several tags together. This is useful for cleaning up tags.
Creating tags from within journeys, solutions, or opportunities
You can also create tags inside your journeys, solutions, or opportunities. To do this:
- Click on any of the tag dropdown menus
- Enter a title for your new tag in the text input field
- Press enter or click on the + icon to add your tag.
Starting from the Taxonomy template
Need some help figuring out a Taxonomy that works for you? Then use our free to download Taxonomy template.