When you create an insight, it is stored in the insight repository.
The insight repository overview shows all the insights that have been created across the whole workspace. Because the number of insights can grow quickly, insights can be filtered according to their labels. This helps you filter insights based on:
- Owner – Who owns an Insight.
- Status – The status of an Insight.
- Group – The teams or domains an Insight is relevant for.
- Type – The type of Insight.
- Persona – The personas Insights have been linked to.
- Tags – The global tags such as channels, countries, or brands.
Tip: The tags you can assign to Insights can be customized by Admins using the taxonomy.