If you are having issues registering or logging in, try these troubleshooting tips:
I have not received the account invite email, or the account creation confirmation email
- First of all, have a look at your spam folder if the email might have ended up there.
- Secondly, try clicking on ‘request a new password’. This will reset the login flow, and should allow you to login with a new password.
I get the error message that “your password reset key is invalid”
- It might be that you are supposed to login through SSO, and can therefore not sign up or log in with username/password. Try logging in by clicking on the sso login button instead.
My validation code expired, what now?
- First of all, try requesting a new password.
- Secondly, you can ask one of the organizational admins to re-invite you.
I want to login through SSO, but my work email is not recognized.
- It might be that your particular email-slug (the part after @) is not yet whitelisted for access. Please contact us if you suspect that might be the case, and we will pick up contact with your organizational admin for confirmation.
My issue is not mentioned here, or it still doesn’t work.
If these troubleshooting tips have not helped you, don’t hesitate to contact us using the purple help button in the bottom right corner.