When it comes to introducing TheyDo to others, we want to support you as much as possible. That’s why we can share two slide decks you can use:
TheyDo Introduction Slidedeck
This deck can be used to introduce people to TheyDo. It consists of three parts:
- The problem TheyDo Solves
- Journey Management Workflow
- Journey Hierarchy
Send us an email to request the TheyDo Introduction slidedeck.
TheyDo Training Slidedeck
This deck can be used to train people to use TheyDo. Start off with the introduction slidedeck above. Then take your training participants through the Journey Management workflow step by step, and have them experience all the core TheyDo features along the way. These include:
- Journey Framework
- Workflow summary
Before using this training yourself, we recommend that:
- You have experienced the workflow module yourself, so you are familiar with how this training works.
- You have a framework and taxonomy in place, so that you can explain the features using your own workspace.
- You create a dummy case for the exercises that fits in the context of your organization.
Send us an email to request the TheyDo training slidedeck.
Jochem, CEO TheyDo, takes you through to some of the basic aspects of Journey Management.
How to use these decks
With any deck:
- Feel free to copy and customize the content by adding or removing any information to make it more relevant to your specific needs.
- Use the included speakernotes to explain the slides.
- Download a deck in any format by clicking on ‘file’ and then ‘download’.
In case you need help as an enterprise customer, we’re one call away → get 30-min help.