New to TheyDo?
- What is TheyDo?
- The Journey building blocks
- The Journey Management workflow
- Building your first Journey
Journey Management Fundamentals
- Intro to the Journey Management workflow
- ⬥⬦⬦Problem Discovery
- ⬦⬥⬦Solution Discovery
- ⬦⬦⬥Solution Development
- What is a Journey Framework?
- Navigating hierarchy zoom levels
- Building many-to-many relationships in TheyDo
- Maturity Index
- How to Scale Up
- Implementing Ceremonies
- Creating new Roles
- Setting up a Playbook
- Business Case Template
- Setting your team up for Journey Management
- What Are Customer Journeys?
- How to set up a Customer Journey in 4 easy steps
- Using the experience lane
- Sharing and exporting Journeys
- Using the Journey repository
- Working with journey scenarios
- Creating multi-stakeholder Journeys
- 6 tips for setting up Customer Journeys
- What are Journey Templates?
- How to create and manage Journey Templates
- Using the Basic Customer Journey Template
- Using the Service Blueprint Template
- What Is a Journey Framework?
- How to set up a Journey Framework in 4 steps
- Adding Journeys to your Journey Framework
- Working with micro and macro Journeys
- Tracking performance and progress
- Choosing the right Journey Framework
- 6 Tips for setting up a Journey Framework
- What are Insights?
- Creating Insights
- Using the Insight repository
- 8 Common Insight types and examples
- Migrating to Insights
- What are Opportunities?
- How to create Opportunities
- Using the Opportunity repository
- Prioritizing Opportunities
- Using scorecards for prioritization
- 5 Tips for scoring Opportunites
- 6 Tips for scoping Opportunities
- What are Solutions?
- How to create Solutions
- Using the Solution repository
- Prioritizing Solutions
- Pushing Solutions to Jira or Azure DevOps
- Troubleshooting registering and logging in
- Creating or deleting an account
- Editing your profile
- Changing your billing plan
Working Journey-centric is easy with TheyDo. Let us show you around.3 Guides
If you're just starting out using TheyDo, start here to experience the journey management workflow for yourself.
The journey-centric organization doesn’t happen overnight. Let's break it down in a few key steps.
Run the entire innovation process from insight to implementation on journeys.12 min read