New to TheyDo?
- What is Journey Management?
- What is TheyDo?
- Building many-to-many relationships in TheyDo
- Business Case Template
Journey Management Fundamentals
- Intro to the Journey Management workflow
- ⬥⬦⬦Problem Discovery
- ⬦⬥⬦Solution Discovery
- ⬦⬦⬥Solution Development
- What Are Customer Journeys?
- How to set up a Customer Journey in 4 easy steps
- Adding CX Metrics
- Using the experience lane
- Sharing and exporting Journeys
- Using the Journey repository
- Working with journey scenarios
- Creating multi-stakeholder Journeys
- 6 tips for setting up Customer Journeys
- What are Journey Templates?
- How to create and manage Journey Templates
- Using the Basic Customer Journey Template
- Using the Service Blueprint Template
- What Is a Journey Framework?
- How to set up a Journey Framework in 4 steps
- Adding Journeys to your Journey Framework
- Working with micro and macro Journeys
- Tracking performance and progress
- Choosing the right Journey Framework
- 6 Tips for setting up a Journey Framework
- What are Insights?
- Creating Insights
- Using the Insight repository
- 8 Common Insight types and examples
- Migrating to Insights
- What are Opportunities?
- How to create Opportunities
- Using the Opportunity repository
- Prioritizing Opportunities
- Using scorecards for prioritization
- 5 Tips for scoring Opportunites
- 6 Tips for scoping Opportunities
- What are Solutions?
- How to create Solutions
- Using the Solution repository
- Prioritizing Solutions
- Pushing Solutions to Jira or Azure DevOps
- Troubleshooting registering and logging in
- Creating or deleting an account
- Editing your profile
- Changing your billing plan
Learn all about creating and managing opportunities using TheyDo.5 Guides
Opportunities help you to identify and prioritize the key areas for improvement in your journeys. This guide introduces opportunities and helps you get started.
Learn how to keep overview of all solutions created in your workspace.
Learn how to create an Opportunity.
This guide explains why it's important to create Opportunities and how you can do it using TheyDo.
This guide gives 5 tips on scoring opportunities.