New to TheyDo?
- What is TheyDo?
- The Journey building blocks
- The Journey Management workflow
- Building your first Journey
Journey Management Fundamentals
- Intro to the Journey Management workflow
- ⬥⬦⬦Problem Discovery
- ⬦⬥⬦Solution Discovery
- ⬦⬦⬥Solution Development
- What is a Journey Framework?
- Navigating hierarchy zoom levels
- Building many-to-many relationships in TheyDo
- Maturity Index
- How to Scale Up
- Implementing Ceremonies
- Creating new Roles
- Setting up a Playbook
- Business Case Template
- Setting your team up for Journey Management
- What Are Customer Journeys?
- How to set up a Customer Journey in 4 easy steps
- Using the experience lane
- Sharing and exporting Journeys
- Using the Journey repository
- Working with journey scenarios
- Creating multi-stakeholder Journeys
- 6 tips for setting up Customer Journeys
- What are Journey Templates?
- How to create and manage Journey Templates
- Using the Basic Customer Journey Template
- Using the Service Blueprint Template
- What Is a Journey Framework?
- How to set up a Journey Framework in 4 steps
- Adding Journeys to your Journey Framework
- Working with micro and macro Journeys
- Tracking performance and progress
- Choosing the right Journey Framework
- 6 Tips for setting up a Journey Framework
- What are Insights?
- Creating Insights
- Using the Insight repository
- 8 Common Insight types and examples
- Migrating to Insights
- What are Opportunities?
- How to create Opportunities
- Using the Opportunity repository
- Prioritizing Opportunities
- Using scorecards for prioritization
- 5 Tips for scoring Opportunites
- 6 Tips for scoping Opportunities
- What are Solutions?
- How to create Solutions
- Using the Solution repository
- Prioritizing Solutions
- Pushing Solutions to Jira or Azure DevOps
- Troubleshooting registering and logging in
- Creating or deleting an account
- Editing your profile
- Changing your billing plan
Learn about the core building blocks of TheyDo, so you'll be mapping your customer experience in no time.5 Guides
Know what to expect when you migrate to Insights.
Learn how Insights help you to capture and organize customer knowledge in TheyDo.
With Personas, you create lively descriptions of the most important customer types. This guide explains how this helps you improve your CX.
With Solutions, you capture ideas or concepts for new or existing features, products, or services. This intro will help you get started.
Opportunities help you to identify and prioritize the key areas for improvement in your journeys. This guide introduces opportunities and helps you get started.